Bliss, Hope & Joy Returns and Refund Policy
Bliss, Hope & Joy reserves the right to issue refunds on a case by case basis, in accordance with our return and refund policy. Please contact us directly via email (email@example.com) before sending the product back to us. We will send you the mailing address for the product during our communication.
We love our jewelry and hope you will too! Bliss, Hope & Joy strives to provide the highest quality of exclusively custom designed artisan jewelry and to give our customers an exceptional online shopping experience.
In the event you need to return an order, we will work with you to ensure a continued positive experience as a valued Bliss, Hope & Joy customer.
We accept returns within 10 days from the FedEx confirmed date of delivery for refund, store credit, or exchange. All shipping and handling fees, including accurate declared value amount of the return, are the responsibility of the customer. All returns must be shipped back via FedEx per the instructions below.
Due to each piece of our artisan custom designed jewelry being a unique work of art, only unworn items may be returned or exchanged. Each jewelry will arrive with an attached security tag that cannot be removed, altered, or broken in any way in order to refund or exchange the item.
Jewelry Return or Exchange Procedure
- Returns or exchanges must be completed and postmarked within 10 days from the confirmed FedEx Tracking delivery date.
- The security tag must remain intact and jewelry must not have been worn, used, or damaged. Bliss, Hope & Joy retains the right to deem an item unreturnable for any of the outlined reasons herein and the item will be returned to you. Bliss, Hope & Joy ships with FedEx to ensure the highest quality and care in package delivery.
- Contact Bliss, Hope & Joy at firstname.lastname@example.org for an RMA-Return Materials Authorization Number. This number must accompany your returned item inside the shipping box in order for your refund, in-store credit, or exchange to be processed.
- Required Return Packaging Instructions. These must be followed exactly per our insurance for a condition of coverage. Bliss, Hope & Joy takes care in secure shipping of each piece of jewelry to prevent damage or loss.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
REFUNDS (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
SALE ITEMS (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the address to where the product is to be shipped.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to the address that is stipulated in our email conversation when you request for the return / exchange.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.